Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is an original contribution; it has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The person(s) submitting the manuscript is/are the author(s) of the work.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The author(s) accept(s) any changes that may be required to the manuscript in accordance with the rules of publication.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Narratives / Aesthetics / CriticismIncludes papers researching narrative and aesthetic specific phenomena, with a focus on innovative and critical elements.
Productions / Markets / StrategiesFeatures articles presenting innovative formulas in terms of production, technology and marketing strategies.
Culture / Reception / ConsumptionPresents studies on the impact and significance of serial products from a technological, political, social, or educational perspective.
GeograficaPublishes papers featuring essays, reviews and general overviews of fictional series corresponding to a particular geographical area (which will be determined in each call for papers).
Copyrights and publishing rights of all the texts on this journal belong to the respective authors without restrictions.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (full legal code).
See also our Open Access Policy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.